Compilation of Information on Salmon and Steelhead Total Run Size, Catch and Hydropower Related Losses in the Upper Columbia River Basin, Above Grand Coulee Dam
Upper Columbia United Tribes Fisheries Technical Report #2
This Upper Columbia United Tribes report was scanned May 1, 2008, and made available through the Council's website.
- Chapter 1 (2.5mb PDF): Introduction, Cover, Table of Contents
- Chapter 2 (13mb PDF): Indian Fisheries in the Upper Columbia Basin
- Chapter 3 (3mb PDF): Estimate of Catch and Run Size
- Chapter 4 (8mb PDF): Factors Contributing to Run Declines
- Chapter 5 (7mb PDF): Responsibility of Hydropower for Salmon and Steelhead Losses