April 21, 2016
1:30pm - 4:00pm
Council Offices or Online
851 SW Sixth Ave, Suite 1100
Portland, OR 97204
This is a WEBINAR, but space is available at the Council if anyone wishes to attend in person.
- Review of reference case and other scenarios
- Preliminary results (if available)
- Detailed discussion of load forecasts
- Brief description of Long and Short-term Models
- Comparison of LTM and STM loads
- Adding hourly load shapes and EE savings to the LTM (load stretching program)
- Description of load stretching program, if time and interest allow
- You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll-free): 1 877 309 2073
Access Code: 376-960-125