Power Supply Outlook
The Outlook provides a daily snapshot of reservoir levels, water flows, and power flows in the Northwest.
Power Generation Map
View hundreds of Northwest power facilities in this GoogleMaps and Google-Earth based tool. Links to detail for each facility. Also see the Dam Guide.
Clean (carbon-neutral) energy comprises over 70% of Pacific Northwest energy resources. See this infographic for more.
- Existing and new/proposed power plants
- This combined spreadsheet now includes both existing projects, and new/proposed projects in the Northwest.
- Includes projects under construction, permitted sites, proposals, recently-completed projects and recent retirements.
- If you have updated project information, please email Gillian Charles.
- Graphs below are based on this spreadsheet
Capacity is essentially the 'horsepower' rating of power plants
- how much they are designed to produce at full load operation
Capability is the maximum amount of energy the plants are capable
of producing over the course of an average year
Total energy produced each year
Energy brought online or retired each year (new plant construction,