Information We Collect
- When you visit our website to read pages or download information, we automatically collect and store information about devices you use to access our website such as hardware, operating system and device identifiers. We also collect and store search queries, internet protocol address, browser type, internet addresses that link to our website, your activities on our site along with date and time stamps.
How we use the Information we collect
- We use the data information collected, in aggregate form, to measure the amount of traffic we receive to different sections of our website and to make the site more useful to visitors. We also collect information and monitor network traffic for website security purposes.
- We do not share any information we collect with anyone beyond Council and Council staff except when required by law or Council policy or to maintain or improve website functionality.
If You Subscribe to Council newsletters or news feeds
- If you choose to subscribe to Council newsletters or news feeds, your email address is used only for that purpose by Council email services, and every email to you includes a clear “Unsubscribe” link.
Links to Third-Party Websites
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. Once you navigate to another site, you are subject to the privacy policies of the new site.
Council’s Social Media Presence
- Any interactions with the Council through social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) are subject to the privacy settings of each social media platform.
Limitation of Liability
- No content provided on the site is to be construed as legal, professional or financial advice.