The Regional Technical Forum (RTF) Policy Advisory Committee (PAC) was created to advise the Council regarding policy and governance issues of the RTF, including the review of an annual work plan and budget. The objective of the RTF PAC is to provide policy recommendations to the Council on how best to meet the mutual needs of the RTF’s stakeholders, while ensuring that the RTF maintains its role as the pre-eminent independent technical body on energy efficiency in the region by:
- Identifying regional priorities to recommend to the Council and foster the appropriate use and acceptance of data and outputs from the RTF;
- Securing the resources necessary to perform the technical work required by the region;
- Reviewing the progress of the RTF toward fulfilling those priorities recommended by the RTF Advisory Committee and established by the Council; and
- Providing consensus recommendations to the Council on policy-related matters related to RTF scope and policy.
- 2023 PAC Dashboard
- Dashboards for 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
- RTF PAC Charter (February 2023)
- RTF PAC Members (February 2023)
RTF PAC Policy Recommendations
Part of the Policy Advisory Committee's role is to provide consensus recommendations on policy-related matters to the Council and advise the RTF on how best to meet the mutual need of the RTF's stakeholders. Over the years the PAC has provided this function for a number of specific policy questions that came up through the RTF. Those recommendations and memos to the Council are linked below:
In March of 2021, Staff hosted a PAC orientation for new members. The meeting provided a historical look at the RTF and it's role, laid out the the origins of the RTF PAC, and outlined the relationship between the two bodies as well as the Council. The meeting materials for that event would be a good starting place to learn more about the PAC.
For more information, or to be added to the meeting distribution list, please contact the RTF Assistant.