2021 Power Plan
The 2021 Power Plan has been published!
Check out the Plan document and supporting material
2021 Plan Development Information:
- Summary Measure File with Cost Effectiveness Information (2021)
- Final Conservation Supply Curves for development of the draft 2021 Power Plan (2020)
- 2021 Plan EE Target Framework Discussion (2020)
Recent and Upcoming MeetingsSwipe left or right
The Conservation Resources Advisory Committee (CRAC) was created to advise the Council regarding formulating and reviewing policy and program alternatives to effectively develop the region's cost-effective conservation potential having significance to the Power Plan. The Regional Technical Forum (RTF) provides expert technical review of the Council's assessment. The Committee will address:
- Action Plan items for the Power Plan
- Implementation mechanisms and alternatives
- Near-term and long-term achievability rates
- Regulatory incentives
- Treatment of energy savings potential from the direct use of natural gas
- Uncertainty of conservation costs and savings
- Avoided cost methodology
The CRAC is chartered under the Federal Advisory Committee Act. Its members are appointed by the Council. Specific members can be solicited by the Council or membership can be voluntary in response to requests for membership. CRAC meetings are open to the public.
For more information, or to be added to the meeting distribution list, please contact Chad Madron, (503) 222-5161.