FY 2013 Resident Fish, Data Management and Program Coordination Review
- Council recommendation and spreadsheet
- Council staff recommendations
- ISRP final review and comments
- Project list
- Council staff update from May Council meeting
- ISRP preliminary review
- Project presentations (Jan 2012)
- Sponsor packet
On September 1, 2011, the Council began a science review of projects in the Resident Fish/Blocked Areas, Regional Coordination (Program Coordination) and Data Management categories under the Council’s Fish and Wildlife Program.
Please email or call any contacts below. For questions about accord projects in this review, contact your COTR or Bryan Mercier. Thanks and we look forward to working with you during this review.