Resource Adequacy Advisory Committee - Technical Committee
Council Offices or Online
851 SW Sixth Ave, Suite 1100
Portland, OR 97204
March 1, 2017
9:30am - 3:30pm
9:30 – 10:00 Introductions and Adequacy Primer
10:00 – 12:00 BPA Presentation on Intertie Transfer Capability
- Briefing on how transmission transfer capabilities are determined
- Estimates for transfer capabilities between the NW and other regions
- What are the major within-region bulk transmission congestion potentials?
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch
2:00 – 2:45 Review of Other Data Requirements for the 2022 Adequacy Assessment
2:45 – 3:30 Discussion of Sensitivity Studies for 2022
- High and Low Load Scenarios
- High and Low Import Scenarios
- 1995-2015 Temperature Years Scenario
- 1929-2015 Temperature Years Scenario
Webinar Information for those who cannot attend in person:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2073
Access Code: 376-960-125