May 24, 2016
9:00am - 11:00am
Council Offices or Online
851 SW Sixth Ave, Suite 1100
Portland, OR 97204
This is a WEBINAR, but space is available at the Council if anyone wishes to attend in person.
- Quick review of 2021 adequacy assessment assumptions
- Summary of results for all scenarios
- Interpretation of results – how does this analysis line up with the 7th power plan?
- Recommendations for the Steering Committee?
- Are there any policy issues that should be highlighted for the Steering Committee?
- If time allows, a review of the hybrid load forecast and comparison to the short-term model forecast
2021 M Summary (XLSM)
2021 Adequacy Metrics (XLSX)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/376960125
- You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll-free): 1 877 309 2073
Access Code: 376-960-125