This meeting is by webinar only. Please register at this GoToWebinar Link.
All meetings are recorded and recordings are available on request.
Supporting Material (xlsx)
9:00 – 9:15 Opening remarks by the committee co-chairs
- KC Golden, Washington Council member
- Rob Petty, BPA’s manager of power forecasting and planning
9:15 – 9:25 Summary of existing resources and load forecast
9:25 – 10:25 Major issues for discussion
- Update on the Council’s adequacy model (GENESYS)
- Hydro operations
- Market Availability and Price
- Choice of scenarios for the adequacy assessment
- Considerations for a multi-metric adequacy standard
10:25 – 10:30 Workplan and timeline