July 16, 2021
RAAC Steering 9:00am - 12:00pm, 10:00am - 1:00pm Mtn
RAAC Tech/SAAC 1:00pm - 4:00pm Pacific, 2:00pm - 5:00pm Mtn
This meeting is by webinar only. Please register at this GoToWebinar link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the webinar.
All Advisory Committee meetings are recorded. Recordings are available on request.
Morning session focused on high level findings and agenda as described.
Afternoon session will be highly technical and an opportunity for stakeholders to ask staff modeling and analysis findings questions. We will be able to show parts of the model, underlying data, etc...
RAAC Steering Committee
9:00am - 12:00pm:
- 2025 load/resource balance
- Comparison of simulated hydro operations to historic operations
- Review of market dynamics and how regional resources are affected
- 2025 resource adequacy assessment and resource need
12:00pm - 1:00pm:
- Lunch - The webinar will be left open during lunch, we will use the same webinar for both sessions.
RAAC Tech/SAAC Committee
1:00pm - 4:00pm:
- Q & A Session on modeling, findings, data, etc...