9:00am - 12:30pm Pacific Time/10:00am - 1:30pm Mountain
Webinar Only - see below
All Advisory Committee meetings are recorded. Recordings are available on request.
9:00 – 9:15 Introductions and review agenda
9:15 – 10:15 Discussion of BPA Scenario
- Review scenario setup in AURORA, GENESYS and RPM
- Review buildouts, Mid-C prices and market emissions rate from AURORA
- Discussion of needs from federal GENESYS
- Observations from exploration of resource strategies in RPM
10:15 – 10:45 Cost-Effective Reserve Methodology Part 1: Discussion and Setup
- Role in the plan
- How does this fit into the resource strategy?
- How do we compare costs of reserve strategies?
10:45 – 11:00 Break
11:00 – 12:15 Cost-Effective Reserve Methodology Part 2: Preliminary Results
- Reserves versus builds in meeting adequacy needs in GENESYS
12:15 – 12:30 Topics for Upcoming Meetings and Conclusion
- SAAC meetings: May 19th
Topics: Continued discussion and results on scenarios
Please register for System Analysis Adv. Comm. April 28, 2021 at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.