RTF Policy Advisory Committee
The Regional Technical Forum (RTF) Policy Advisory Committee (PAC) was created to advise the Council regarding policy and governance issues of the RTF, including the review of an annual work plan and budget. The objective of the RTF PAC is to provide policy recommendations to the Council on how best to meet the mutual needs of the RTF’s stakeholders, while ensuring that the RTF maintains its role as the pre-eminent independent technical body on energy efficiency in the region by:
- Identifying regional priorities to recommend to the Council and foster the appropriate use and acceptance of data and outputs from the RTF;
- Securing the resources necessary to perform the technical work required by the region;
- Reviewing the progress of the RTF toward fulfilling those priorities recommended by the RTF Advisory Committee and established by the Council; and
- Providing consensus recommendations to the Council on policy-related matters related to RTF scope and policy.
The RTF PAC is chartered under the Federal Advisory Committee Act. Its members are appointed by the Council. RTF PAC meetings are open to the public.
For more information, or to be added to the meeting distribution list, please contact the RTF administrative person at (503) 222-5161.
Policy / admin
- 2018 RTF PAC Dashboard
- Dashboards for 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- RTF PAC Charter (updated February 2017)
- RTF PAC Members (as of August 2017)
- Recommendation on 2016 RTF Work Plan
- Memo on Quantifying the Health Impacts of Wood Smoke Emissions