Final review products
- Council recommendations
- ISRP final review
- Project list (and reviews)
- Council final response to BPA decision
- BPA decision on capital projects
- BPA response to Council's funding questions
- BPA response and decision letter
- Public comments on draft recommendations
- Province review
- BPA letter
The Council and Bonneville Power Administration sought proposals through January 10, 2006 for projects to protect, mitigate and enhance fish and wildlife affected by the Columbia River hydroelectric system as presented in the Council's 2000 Fish and Wildlife Program.
The Council and BPA require proposals for all projects currently funded under the Fish and Wildlife Program and for new projects. The Council will be recommending projects to BPA for funding for fiscal years 2007 through 2009. Read the Council/BPA memo.