Tuesday, December 15
Power Committee – 9am – small conference room
GoToMeeting or conference call 800-356-8278, code 686694
- Proposed RPM Data and Input Updates
- Natural Gas and Wholesale Electric prices
- Load Forecast
- Additional Renewable Generation
- Representation of Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Discussion of Request for Additional Scenarios
- Alternative RPS and Renewable Related Scenarios
- Lower Snake Dams Removal
Fish and Wildlife Committee – 9am large conference room
GoToMeeting or conference call 800-356-8278, code 164673
- Presentation on a basic mapping tool to facilitate viewing natural origin salmon and steelhead abundance objectives within a subbasin
- Update on Columbia River Partnership, NOAA’s Objective Process
- Discussion of remaining emerging priorities
- Draft letter to Independent Scientific Advisory Board on Predation Study
Council Meeting – Large and Small Conference Rooms
GoToMeeting or conference call 800-356-8278, code 390467
||1:30 – 1:45pm
||Reports from Fish and Wildlife, Power and Public Affairs committee chairs: Bill Bradbury, chair, fish and wildlife committee; Pat Smith, chair, power committee; and Jennifer Anders, chair, public affairs committee.
||1:45 – 2:30pm
||Presentation on aquatic invasive species in the Columbia River Basin: Stephen Bollens, Washington State University and Timothy Counihan, U.S. Geological Survey.
||2:30 – 3pm
||Briefing on Citizens’ Utility Board activities and recent conference: Bob Jenks, Executive Director, Citizens’ Utility Board.
||3 – 3:15pm
||3:15 – 3:45pm
||Review of the schedule and process for the Seventh Power Plan: Tom Eckman, director, power division; John Shurts, general counsel; and Chad Madron, project analyst
||3:45 – 4:15pm
||Summary of comments received to date on the Draft Seventh Power Plan: Tom Eckman; and Sandra Hirotsu, senior counsel.
|| Council Business:
- Approval of minutes
- Approval of the Ocean Forum charter
- Approval of letter to Corps of Engineers and mid-Columbia public utility districts regarding water temperature modeling
||Public comment on any issue before the Council, including comment on the Draft Seventh Power Plan.
The Council will meet in Executive Session on Tuesday, December 15, at the close of Council business to discuss internal personnel matters.
Public hearings on the Draft Seventh Power Plan
- On Tuesday, December 15, the Council will hold a public hearing to receive comments on the Draft Seventh Power Plan at the Ecotrust Building, 721 NW Ninth Avenue, Portland, Oregon, from 6:30 to 8pm.
- On Wednesday, December 16, the Council will hold a public hearing to receive comments on the Draft Seventh Power Plan at the Eugene Water and Electric Board Headquarters Hearing Room, 500 East Fourth Avenue, Eugene, Oregon, from 6:30 to 8pm.