November 7, 2016
9:30am - 4:00pm
851 SW Sixth Ave, Suite 1100
Portland, OR 97204
Primary Topic: Kick-off the Hard-to-Reach Market Initiative – MCS-1
- Ensure clear and consistent understanding of MCS-1
- How can we figure out the HTR segments?
- Initiate facilitation of shared research activities
- How can we get to a work product at the end?
Whiteboard - Live Notes/Follow Up Items Updated During Meeting
9:30 - 10:30 Review and discussion of MCS-1 (Council Staff)
10:45 – 12:00 Series of Perspectives on How to Research and Identify Hard to Reach Markets
1:00 Series of Perspectives (continued)
- Bobbi Wilhelm, Idaho Falls Power
- Lars Henrikson, Seattle City Light
- Marti Frank, Evaluation + Strategy for Social Innovation
3:00 Potential to Leverage NEEA’s Market Analytics Group (Harvey Mathews, NEEA)
3:30 - 4:00 Wrap Up and Next Steps
Webinar Info for those who cannot attend in person:
(this session will be recorded)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll-free) 1 877 309 2073
Access Code: 832-112-061