July 20, 2023, 9:00am - 3:00pm Pacific
In person at the Council's offices or by Webinar. In person attendance is encouraged.
All meetings are recorded and recordings are available by request.
Webinar registration for those who cannot join in person.
After registering you will receive an email from GoToWebinar with your entry information.
9:00 AM - Welcome and Introductions - Kevin Smit
- Announcements and Agenda Review
- Minutes of previous meetings: DRAC/CRAC combo Feb 2023 and CRAC Feb 2023
9:15 AM - Resilience Benefits of EE Next Steps – Jennifer Light
10:00 AM - EE Cost-Effectiveness Approach (recap)– Kevin Smit
10:45 AM - Break
11:00 AM - Decarbonization Scenario and Cost Effectiveness – Kevin
12:00 PM - Lunch Break (on your own)
1:00 PM - How Savings are Tracked in RCP – Jennifer
1:30 PM - Utility Share Out on EE Program for 2023
- Are supply chain issues affecting your programs?
- Are your targets/goals for EE higher or lower this time around?
- Do you have specific plans/actions related to electrification or decarbonization?
- Any new research or emerging EE measures you are working on?
3:00 PM - Adjourn