Power Committee Webinar
The Council is adding additional Power Committee meetings in 2021 to provide additional time for review and discussion of material for the 2021 Northwest Power Plan
May 26, 2021
8:30am - 11:30am Pacific Time/9:30am - 12:30pm Mountain
All of the Council's public meetings are recorded and a recording is available on request. Contact Chad Madron to get the recording.
- Discussion of a Cost-Effective Reserve Methodology, JO (75 min)
- Gaps in Analysis and Potential Limitations on Findings, JO, (30 min)
- Drafts of Power Plan Sections: (45 min)
- Draft of 5.1 – Inputs to Resource Strategy
- Draft of 3 – Forecast of Regional Reserve and Reliability Requirements
This meeting is by webinar only. Please register at this GoToWebinar link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the webinar.