1:30 - 3:30pm (PST)
GoToMeeting or conference call 800-356-8278, code 186685
- Welcome (Lynn Palensky)
- Introductions (Name and affiliation)
- Background (Lynn Palensky)
- Meeting Objective(s)
- What do conditions look like for his summer? (All)
- How are we approaching this summer based on last year?
- FPAC (memo)
- Paul Kline IDFG SR Sockeye
- Okanogan (Jeff Korth) Sockeye
- Fish Passage Center (what they provide)
- Others MFWP (Matt Boyer), CRITFC, Tribes, Teresa Scott (WDFW), USGS, EPA, others?
|3:00||Other considerations: (All)|
- How can we better support the existing processes?
- What more environmental data do we need?
- Fish mortality response between BONN and McNary. How do we deal with that this summer, or in the future?
- How can we share resources/equipment?
|3:20||Wrap-up and next steps (Jennifer Anders and Lynn Palensky)|