RAAC Tech Committee
10:00am - 2:30pm Pacific
July 22, 2020
Intro, Resource Adequacy assessment findings, etc... John Fazio
Updates to loads based on Climate, PNUCC Comparisons, etc... Dan Hua, Massoud Jourabchi
10:00 – 12:00
- Introductions and Miscellaneous
- Council’s policy on sharing preliminary results
- Schedule and requests for early release of RA report
- Coal retirements and choosing what OP years to assess
- 2024 load forecast based on climate change projections
12:30 – 2:30
- Transitioning from historical to climate change data
- The effects of climate change on adequacy assessments
- 2024 adequacy assessment using only CC hydro and CC loads
- 2024 assessment with updated resources
- Effects of market supply
- In-region and out-of-region market availability (if time permits)
Please register for RAAC Technical Comm - July 2020 on Jul 22, 2020 10:00 AM PDT at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.**
**Please note: It is best to participate in the meeting via a usb headset connected to your computer. There is also a GTWebinar smartphone app available if you would prefer.
However, If you choose to dial in by phone for the meeting you MUST ENTER YOUR UNIQUE AUDIO PIN or you will not be able to speak. You will still be able to submit written questions.
See the registration email for more details.
Using GTWebinar is a new system for Council Advisory Committee meetings - need help? Let Chad Madron know