January 23, 2020
1:00pm - 4:00pm Pacific Time
Council Offices, 851 SW Sixth Ave, Suite 1100, Portland, OR
We'd love to have you join us in person to faciliate discussion!
1:00 PM Welcome and Introductions
1:10 PM Climate Change Data in Council Models
- Criteria for data selection
- RPM, GENESYS and AURORA
1:40 PM Review 7th Plan ARM/ASCC Methodology
- How are they calculated?
2:10 PM ASCC Array – Initial work
- Implementation into the RPM
- How do we pick resource types?
- How do we pick penetration levels?
2:30 PM Break
2:40 PM Discussion on Passing Resource Operational Characteristics to a Capital Expansion Model
- Do we need to incorporate other operational characteristics or costs into RPM, like Variable Energy Resource integration costs?
- Are any folks calculating different integration costs by site characteristics and penetration amount of new renewables? Does it matter?
3:20 PM Climate Change Methodology in AURORA
3:50 PM Next Steps and Conclusion
Late February 2020 or early March 2020
2021 Plan Preparation
- RPM Enhancements and Inputs
- Redeveloped GENESYS status updates, inputs and fundamentals-based adequacy
- Setup for state and local policies/goals in AURORA
Webinar info for those who cannot attend in person:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2070
Access Code: 987-339-757