System Analysis Advisory Committee
In person at Council's offices or by webinar. In person attendance is encouraged.
All meetings are recorded and recordings are available on request.
For those who cannot attend in person: Register for the GoToWebinar.
An email with your unique entry link will be sent after registration.
1:30 – 1:45 Introductions and review agenda
1:45 – 3:00 Challenges in Modeling the Energy Transition: Utility Panel
- Presentations by regional planners:
- Committee discussion
3:00 – 3:15 Break
3:15 – 4:15 Council’s Analytical Tools: Proposed Changes
- Review Council’s current modeling ecosystem
- Review perceived analytical gaps for modeling the energy transition
- Discuss proposed modeling solutions for next power plan
4:15 – 4:30 General Discussion and SAAC (adjacent) topics
- Future work timelines
- Q4 2023 Fuels Forecast (FAC)
- Q1 2024 Loads (DFAC)
- Q2 2024 Adequacy and Market Study (RAAC and SAAC)
- Hydro Constraint Review and System Flexibility (SAAC and broader group)
- Regional Reserves Discussion (SAAC and broader group)
- Open time for stakeholder questions