9:00am - 1:00pm Pacifc Time, 10:00am - 2:00pm Mountain
Webinar Only - see below
All Advisory Committee meetings are recorded. Recordings are available on request.
9:00 – 9:15 Introductions, approve minutes, and review agenda
9:15 – 11:15 Update on Draft Results: Baseline WECC Buildout Part 3
- Buildout for the Baseline Scenario
- Discussion of drivers
- Proposed methodology changes, if any
11:15 – 12:00 RPM Dispatch and Electricity Price Methodology Update
- Review: Issues with lognormal distribution
- Review: Issues with dispatch implied by intra-period simulated prices for gas and electricity based on lognormal distribution
- Update on potential solutions
12:00 – 1:00 Topics for Upcoming Meetings and Conclusion
- SAAC meetings: October 7th and 22nd
- Adequacy results (ARMs and ASCCs)
- Continued WECC-wide buildout discussion as needed
- Short-term load methodology
- Continued discussion and results on scenarios
Please register for System Analysis Adv Comm on Sep 29, 2020 9:00 AM PDT at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please note: It is best to participate in the meeting via a headset connected to your computer and not to dial in by phone.
However, If you choose to dial in by phone for the meeting you MUST ENTER YOUR UNIQUE AUDIO PIN or you will not be able to speak. Join the GTW first to see that pin.
See the registration email for more details.
Need help? Contact Chad Madron