(This plan was replaced by the Final plan).
This Draft 1991 Power Plan is available in parts due to the overall size of the PDF scans.
- Volume I: Power Plan including all major policies, directions and actions
- Volume II: Technical and supporting documentation
- Group 1: (60 pages) Chapter 1: Recommended Activities for Implementation of the Power Plan; Chapter 11: Resource Acquisition Process
- Group 2: (80 pages) Chapter 2: Background and History of the Northwest Power System; Chapter 3: The Council's Planning Strategy; Chapter 4: The Existing Regional Electric Power System
- Group 3: (210 pages) Chapter 5: Economic Forecasts for the Pacific Northwest; Chapter 6: Forecast of Electricity Use in the Pacific Northwest
- Group 4: (190 pages) Chapter 7: Conservation Resources; Chapter 12: Model Conservation Standards and Surcharge Methodology
- Group 5: (360 pages) Chapter 8: Generating Resources; Chapter 9: Accounting for Environmental Effects in Resource Planning; Chapter 16: Confir-mation Agendas for Geothermal, Ocean, Wind and Solar Re-sources
- Group 6: (120 pages) Chapter 10: Resource Portfolio; Chapter 13: Financial Assumptions; Chapter 14: Resource Cost-Effectiveness; Chapter 15: Risk Assess-ment and Decision Analysis