The Council, Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) and NOAA Fisheries, working with fish and wildlife managers and project sponsors, are developing a Habitat Research, Monitoring and Evaluation (RM&E) Strategy. The primary focus of this strategy is to provide guidance for habitat RM&E actions funded by BPA. The geographical scope of this strategy includes all tributaries of the Columbia River Basin included in the Columbia River Basin Fish and Wildlife Program.
- October 1: Spokane, 1:30-4:30, Spokane Public Library, 906 W Main Ave, meeting room 1A - Workshop notes
- October 23: Boise, 9-noon, IDFG, 600 Walnut St., Boise, ID. Trophy Room - Workshop notes
- October 28: The Dalles, 9-noon, Columbia Gorge Discovery Center, 5000 Discovery Drive
- November 13: Portland, 1-4pm, Northwest Power and Conservation Council, 851 SW 6th Ave., Suite 1100
- November 18: Wenatchee, 12:30 - 3:30pm, Chelan County Fire District Station 11, 206 Easy Street