During the July 2017 Council meeting update on habitat monitoring and evaluation, Council members supported staff to continue developing a program-focused habitat monitoring and evaluation approach.
The technical workgroup participants provide expertise to Council staff for the development of a program-focused habitat monitoring and evaluation approach that will:
- meet information needs for guiding habitat actions throughout the basin, including the anadromous zone, blocked areas, and estuary.
- report on program progress in addressing limiting factors for specific life-stages of anadromous and resident fish.
Past meetings & updates
- October 19, 2017 - meeting information
- September 18, 2017: conference call and go-to-meeting to brainstorm and discuss the Program's habitat monitoring and evaluation strategy to be developed during the October 19, 2017 in-person meeting.
- July 28 and 31, 2017: webinar to discuss draft Council staff program-focused habitat monitoring and evaluation approach and the need for co-managers and co-sponsor technical expertise.
- July 11-12, 2017: Vancouver Council meeting
- Update on Council’s review of tributary habitat monitoring and next steps on Council’s monitoring and evaluation approach
- June 13-14, 2017: Corvallis Council meeting
- Update on discussions with managers/sponsors on tributary habitat monitoring and review of M&E approaches