May 16, 2019
9:30am - 11:30am Pacific Time
This meeting is a follow up to the SIF: Climate Change Workshop held on May 1, 2019
Webinar info is below. Space is also available at the Council's offices for those who wish to attend in person.
- Report on indirect/secondary impacts of Climate Change
- Presentation material for discussion on indirect/secondary impacts of Climate Change on economic and energy systems in the NW
- Discussion of which climate change model to select, including preliminary forecast of loads with different Climate Change models
* Survey on indirect impacts (fill out the survey ahead of time!)
- This survey presents a strawman proposal for capturing secondary impact of climate change on economic driver of the climate change
- Additional background info on the survey
Webinar Info for those who cannot attend in person:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2070
Access Code: 656-751-877