The following is a list of presentation and background material from Council and Power Committee meetings. We've included the Council's key assumptions and decisions - however, it's not a complete list of every presentation given at every Council meeting.
View ALL Council Meeting Agendas and materials
If you have questions about the information presented, please contact: Chad Madron, Project Analyst, Power Division.
Be sure to also take a look at our Advisory Committees and their recent work for additional information!
Plan Development Timelines:
Presentations from the 2021 Plan Development Process:
- Presentation related to scenarios (07/2019)
- Scenarios proposed for inclusion (07/2019)
- Scenarios NOT recommended for inclusion - these were considered by staff, but ultimately not recommended (07/2019)
Conservation and Energy Efficiency
- Develop Model Conservation Standards and Surcharge Methodology (07/2019)
- Develop energy efficiency supply curves (06/2019)
Load and Price Forecasts
- Overview of climate change and earth system models and representative concentration paths, Dr. David Rupp, Oregon State University (06/2019)
- Intro to Climate change and the 2021 power plan (04/2019)