The following is a list of presentation and background material from Council and Power Committee meetings. We've included the Council's key assumptions and decisions - however, it's not a complete list of every presentation given at every Council meeting.
View ALL Council Meeting Agendas and materials
If you have questions about the information presented, please contact: Chad Madron, Project Analyst, Power Division.
Be sure to also take a look at our Advisory Committees and their recent work for additional information!
Plan Development Timelines and Related:
Presentations from the 2021 Plan Development Process:
Briefing on the analytical process for the 2021 Power Plan (02 - 04/2020)
BPA scenario update (06/2020)
Review of Plan Scenarios – Part 1 (01/2020)
Review of Plan Scenarios - Part 2 (02/2020)
- Presentation related to scenarios (07/2019)
- Scenarios proposed for inclusion (07/2019)
- Scenarios NOT recommended for inclusion - these were considered by staff, but ultimately not recommended (07/2019)
Conservation and Energy Efficiency
Load and Price Forecasts
Natural Gas, Electricity Prices, etc...
- Briefing on upstream methane in Power Plan (06/2020)
- Upstream Methane (01/2020)
- Update on Wholesale Electricity Price Forecast and Avoided Emissions Rate (11/2019)
- Natural Gas Price Forecast for 2021 Power Plan (11/2019)
- End Use Gas Load Forecast (07/2019)
- Forecast electricity prices (06/2019)
- Natural Gas Price Forecast and other fuel prices (05/2019)
- Transportation Forecast (05/2019)